Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reality countdown...


Well this will be short, as I have to write a 2-page essay on W.E.B. DuBois' lasting influence on today's society, but I wanted to give you all a quick update on me!

I've been getting a little worried about this ever-so-quickly approaching graduation date of mine. Just 24 days until I am a GRADUATE of the University of Kansas. Wow, that is bizarre. I know most of you understand this feeling as you felt it not that long ago... talk about weird. I will no longer say I am a student, which is what I've said for well... the past 17 years or so. I'll always be a student in some way or another, but I will not be enrolled. That being said... I'M READY FOR A CHANGE!

I interviewed with SPM Communications, a Dallas PR Agency, for an internship. I really admire the company. It has a really unique culture that I would love to be a part of. However, I know they've done a second interview with at least one of the interviewees, and I haven't heard back. No news is sometimes good news so I'm keeping my head up. As my mom said, it's only my first interview.

Alright, that's about it.

For those of you that care.... My dauger is better than ever! She's fully recovered now, and I really think the doggy acupuncture made her feel a lot better than before. Here she is... sticking her tongue out at YOU!

2 comments:

  1. You must've posted this before you heard back. I saw on Twitter that you have a second interview today! Good luck!!

    24 more days...how crazy! I remember how you felt. It's the end of the race...push yourself! It'll feel so good when cross the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you post a pic of Macy, these need to be more frequent! ;)

    ReplyDelete