Friday, April 23, 2010

Spoke too soon

When I wrote my last post, I had yet to hear back from SPM Communications, but I spoke too soon. I received an email on Thursday evening informing me that I had been selected as a finalist for the Katelyn Collier Internship. I was so excited! I had my second phone interview today with Katelyn, the person who the internship is named after. I should hear back from them soon. I'll keep you posted.

On another note, I am home tonight to enjoy some fried morels that my dad found. I love family dinners. I brought Macy home with me. She ran around outside for a little while, and now she is all tuckered out.

I plan on editing some of the plans book tonight. Wild Friday night, right? I guess that's how things go when you're in the last month of your senior year.

OK, Adios amigos. Hasta luego.

1 comment: