Friday, September 24, 2010

Movin' and a'Shakin'

I have good news! I have a source of income! I am now officially a paid intern, and the best part is... I GET TO WORK WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I am so excited. Details will come when they are available. As of now, all I know is that I start on Monday. I will continue to work at Strategic Group on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I could not be more thrilled with the amount of experience that I am going to get this fall.

Also, Lisa and I have started a running routine. My body is rejecting it. It seems I haven't been an avid runner in quite some time, but I am more than happy about getting back into it. I always love to run. Every time I am out running I think, "why do I let myself forget how great this feels?" I never have an answer. I hope I won't forget this time. Maybe I'll work toward a half-marathon.

I have to get. I have to run to the bodega for a few last minute items I need before I head off to D.C. for the weekend! I am so excited to visit Washington D.C.! I love my life right now. And to top it all off, BLAKE ARRIVES ON THURSDAY! I could not be more excited about that either.

Oh, OK. Last thing, I promise. I booked a visit home, and coincidentally, it's for homecoming weekend. I am so thrilled. What great timing. My life rules. So does yours, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. You're right, my life rules too! I mean seriously, we are fierce!

    So excited to be co-workers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Things just seem to be working out. I hope you enjoyed your weekend in DC & good luck on your first day at your new internship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could things more perfect for you guys right now?!? Congrats on the PAID internship!

    ReplyDelete