Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mac the Computer

Today I am welcoming Mac into my life. Mac my new computer that is. My other computer has been having a few issues lately, and yesterday my power cord officially kicked the bucket. Today I bought my first Mac. I got a MacBook Pro and so far I am liking it. It's a change, but I'm not entirely Mac illiterate. I got Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium which includes InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver among other things. I hope to take an hour a week to play around on these so I am a pro by the time I am a graduate.

That's all for now. I just had to share.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that's a big step (sounds weird, but it's true)...congrats! You'll be a pro in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I know it's a change, but like you said-you've worked with them before and you'll be so used to it so quickly. Congratulations on the new man in your life, hopefully Mac listens & treats you well ;)

    ReplyDelete